“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
~ Ansel Adams
The Internet and digital technology has further democratized photography. It’s given all of us the tools to capture and share the moments of our lives instantaneously with friends and family anywhere on the planet.
However, there are still those intrepid souls among us who are ever in search of that perfect shot. They are the ones who document our collective lives on this planet. They photograph us at our important milestones like weddings and graduations. They go into harm’s way to document injustice in our world. They go to the ends of the Earth to capture the amazing beauty of our little world.
These affirmations are dedicated and written for them.
- I am a great photographer. I always take visually stunning photographs.
- I am a world-class photographer. My lens captures the truest essence of my subjects!
- I am a great photographer. My photographs stretch special moments into forever.
- I am a great photographer! Magic happens through my lens!
- My photographs transform ordinary moments into extraordinary memories.
- I am an amazing photographer! My photos belong on the covers of magazines!
- I live for the perfect image and I often find it!
- A great photographer lives within me. Today that photographer shows up in my images.
- I am a great photographer. I always rock a photo shoot!
- Today I am shooting iconic images that will inspire generations.
- Photography is my passion and it shows in every shot!
- I earn a comfortable living with my photography.
- Today I am taking photographs that make a difference in this world!
- The great photographers of the past live on in me and today their greatness shows up in my pictures.
- My photographs make stars out of models!
- My best photographs are still within me and today they are showing up.
- Today I am attracting the right photography opportunities for me!
- Whenever I am behind a camera, amazing things are sure to happen!
- My mind is the ultimate photographer. Today I use my camera to capture my imagination on film.
- A great photographer lives within me and I water and nourish him/her every day!
- I stop the world with my camera and start the imagination with my photographs!
- My photography pushes boundaries and breaks new ground!
- I am a photography superstar and my big break is coming to me right now!
- I am a great photographer. I build bridges through my lens.
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams. He is author of the ebook The Power to Be You and the forthcoming The Power to Be You 2: 1001 Power Thoughts for Daily Life.
Thanks for sharing this page with a friend!