Today’s Christmas Affirmations:
“I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.”
(Click an affirmation to hear it or get the mp3 version for your music player)
Christmas may very well be the most widely celebrated holiday on the planet.
Even many cultures where Christmas is not a religious holiday, its significance and importance are recognized.
It is a holiday that celebrates hope, possibility, and warmth of heart. These are universal human longings.
I thought it would be fun to show you how people in every corner of our planet wish others “Merry Christmas”.
Here’s wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas from The Affirmation Spot.
25 Ways to Say “Merry Christmas”
- Arabic -miilaad majiid
- Bulgarian – весела коледа (vesela koleda)
- Chinese -圣诞快乐 (shèng dàn kuài lè)
- Czech – veselé Vánoce
- Dutch – Vrolijke Kerstmis
- French -Joyeux Noël
- German -Frohe Weihnachten
- Greek – Χαρούμενα Χριστούγεννα
- Hawaiian -mele Kalikimaka
- Hebrew – christmas sameakh
- Hindi – क्रिसमस मुबारक (Krismas ki subhkamna)
- Hungarian – boldog Karácsonyt
- Indonesian – selamat Natal
- Irish Gaelic – Nollaig shona
- Italian -Buon Natale
- Japanese – メリークリスマス (meri kurisumasu)
- Korean -즐거운 성탄 (seun-tan chu-ka-hae-yo)
- Persian – krissmas khojaste
- Polish – Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia
- Portuguese – Feliz Natal
- Russian – С Рождеством Христовым (S rojdestvom Kristovom)
- Spanish – Feliz Navidad
- Swahili – Krismasi Njema
- Swedish – god jul
- Turkish – Noeliniz kutlu olsun
Where ever you are whoever you are – Merry Christmas to you. And may the meaning and spirit of this day, translate into our global interactions with each other in the coming year. We share a common destiny and we are all creating it – individually and collectively – each and every day.